Subject: [Leica] There's something about German design ...
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 14 05:57:21 2007

Bill,
On an amusing note, a recent TV commercial here showed a ball-point pen
designed and developed for NASA at a cost of millions, and able to write
in a vacuum and weightless environment - as a comparison they showed the
Russian counterpart - a graphite pencil. :-)
Like Ted Grant always says KISS.
Douglas