Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG cookbook: Sonny
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 14 15:31:16 2007

Thanks Philippe. I do have InDesign, as part of the Creative Suite, but have
never used it. So much software, so little time. I need
a hundred years just to get good at Photoshop. I've done a fair bit with
Framemaker in the past for technical publications.
I shall look into this food photography niche. It's an interesting project
with the LUG cookbook beginning. I think that I shall
follow the correct ingredients method. You end up with pictures AND product.
Cheers
Hoppy