Subject: [Leica] 90 macro
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 14 17:32:28 2007

Mark, I found the best working distance is with the 105mm on the
bellows. A 135mm works very nice as well but it puts me at a longer
distance than I'm comfortable with. I especially like the EL Nikkors
because Nikon states in the specs the lens usable range extends into
the UV spectrum. I would think the Componons and Rodenstock lenses
extend into the range as well. Problem with the Componons is they
don't have filter threads.

Len