Subject: [Leica] BookInSeattle; Critique
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Jan 15 18:38:10 2007

Jim:

First, the critique: Superb.

What made this book was the hours of layout work and text editing you
accomplished in record time.  Kudos.

If there is a 2007 Edition, will probably have to railroad you into
honchoing that one, too.

Delivery was in 5 business days.  Honest.  It was shipped from a
printer in downtown Seattle, so having ordered it last Thursday, I got
it via Big Brown Truck today (Monday).

Seattle to Seattle; makes sense.

The quality was superb (I opted for the hard cover (read as:  Vanity)
version.  The photos were really quite well printed, with suprisingly
dense color shots and well-rendered contrast/tonality on the B&Ws.

Like you, I only wish more LUGers had submitted.  My wife and I pored
over every page and weren't ready for the last page!

We want more!  Maybe we can go for at least the LUG 100 next time.

Thanks so much for a great job on a superb First Edition.

bobinseattle