Subject: [Leica] Two different Books arrived today
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 15 18:21:12 2007

Today I got a delivery from Fed-Ex and UPS with books from different
"instant" publishers.  One was the wonderful LUG yearbook Jim put
together for us.  Jim as everyone has said you did a wonderful  job with
the book.  From the intro to the closing it is a very slick and
professional looking job.  It does not give in any way the appearance of
being "home made"  Great Job!

The second book was a book I did using Aperture from images of our
wedding back in March...yeah I know what took me so long LOL.  Both
books printing was comparable and both shipped from the same
city...wonder if they came from the same presses????  The main
difference is that the LUG book has a dust jacket and the Mac book has a
hard back cover with the cover photo adhered to it.

Anyway it was interesting to get these two books on the same day.  I
designed my Wedding book on Sunday and uploaded Sunday night and it
shipped on Monday...WOW that was fast!  But I ordered ground and it took
a week to get here...that was slow. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography