Subject: [Leica] Nikkor 50/1.4 LTM
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Mon Jan 15 22:17:57 2007

Thanks Peter, Phil, Len, Jeffery. This seems to answer
many questions. Knowing what I know now, perhaps I
coulda shoulda picked up the Canon 50/1.5 LTM when I
had the chance, but I had (and still have) no idea
what a fair value is. It wasn't in primo shape, but
not bad either. There's always the next swap meet --
but perhaps not Ebay roulette (for me).

Peter.
SF, CA

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/claire_surreal.htm