Subject: [Leica] New 28mm Elmarit M Lens
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Tue Jan 16 18:40:00 2007

Hello,

I'd be curious to know how the Rokkor (Minolta CLE) 28mm compares...

I have just acquired one that has had the "spots" repaired by Minolta and it
seems to be a nice little lens.

Does anyone have any experience with this lens?  Are there any tests posted
anywhere that compares it to Leica glass?

(and yeah, I know it's not a Leica, and this is a Leica list... but if I can
wade through 50 threads on WWII tanks, I don't think it'll kill us if I ask
about a lens designed for Leica cameras...)   ;-)

Thanks and let me know.

Jeff M

Replies: Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com) ([Leica] New 28mm Elmarit M Lens)
Message from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] New 28mm Elmarit M Lens)