Subject: [Leica] Just another boring calligraphy-photo?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jan 17 02:32:47 2007

Richard,
I believe that you have just about captured the feel of the old watercolors,
or at least the ones I have seen  in various museums and from a jpeg.  I
believe that a softer rendition of the picture part actually adds to the
image as it leaves more to the imagination which fits with the poetry.

Full encouragement on this project as it is fairly unique and interesting
visually.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com