Subject: [Leica] IMG: Table Top Tiger
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jan 18 11:49:41 2007

But Len, who says you have to be young? I'm over 50 by a a fair amount.

Take a look at under "Dragon micro x tech" there's even a small radio
controlled jeep - a little too fast for the desk, and a whole series of
Abrams and Tiger tanks - very reasonably priced too for the fun factor
they offer - I'm still waiting for them to bring out a Sherman.
Douglas