Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: M8 1st Shots and impressions
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Jan 18 18:58:28 2007

And a fine choice it would be!!  It's unquestionably the
best (film) M I've ever used, and I've used a few...
M7 is nice for auto, but if it came down to only having
one......  In fact, I'm currently scouting around for a used
.85 to complement my .72 but no one will accept my
low ball offers!  ;-)

Montie

>And if it came down to someone saying, "you can only
have one camera." I'd probably choose an MP.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com