Subject: [Leica] Question for R-D1s / 75 Summilux users
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jan 19 05:24:31 2007

Is there anybody on the list that has a Epson R-D1s (not R-D1) and a 75mm
f1.4 Summilux? Because I received my replacement R-D1s two days ago and
found one problem with that lens.

The lens does not couple properly on that camera - the coupling tab of the
camerabody slips inside the coupling tube of the lens, when focusing toward
infinity. A user from the RFF forum reported the same problem, too.

The Summilux worked well on the R-D1. I have the impression that the
coupling tab of the R-D1s is mounted a tad lower, toward optical centre axis
of the lens. The difference might be a third millimetre (compared to a M6),
but it's enough to get stuck inside the 75 Summilux.

Glad for any feedback,
Didier

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Question for R-D1s / 75 Summilux users)