Subject: [Leica] Leica 111c instructions
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Jan 19 06:41:48 2007

Hi Hoppy,

Welcome to the LTM Club!

The LTM cameras are wonderful image makers, built to a quality degree never
again to be equaled. There are several of us here that use these screw mount
cameras frequently. I did a poll a year or so back of List LTM users and the
numbers were surprising. You do need to trim the film, Leica made metal
templates for this and they do come up for sale every so often.

I do have instruction books for IIIF and IIIG cameras somewhere at home. If
the on-line source doesn't work for you pop me a off-list mail with your
address and I will copy the IIIF IB and pop it in the post to you.

BTW, best to practise loading a roll of film a few times until you are
comfortable before going out on a day's photo expedition.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta