Subject: [Leica] photographing the homeless
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jan 20 07:43:08 2007

Well then we know the election count was fake...because you say "In a
recent election"  Then "The vote was counted in Florida"

We all know it takes MONTHS for Floridians to count......

So either the count was fake or the election was not so recent.   ;)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography