Subject: [Leica] Hewes Stainless Steel reels
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jan 20 09:44:21 2007

I'm getting ready to go to my Public Storage locker. I used SS reels back in
the 1970's and had no problems with them. I think they are still in storage
with my Unicolor, Cibachrome, and Beseler equipment, and my Minolta color
enlarger. I hope I don't get choked up. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/