Subject: [Leica] IR with Leica
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jan 20 22:33:12 2007

I can't speak for the Summicron.  On my Summitar 50/2, the red index is
identical to the right-hand 2.0 DOF mark.  In other words, find the subject
distance on the distance scale and then place that same distance oposite the
next line to the right of the focus index.  Hope that helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA