Subject: [Leica] Cowboy-theme photo wanted
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (Rose Scollard)
Date: Sun Jan 21 11:08:40 2007

I'm publishing an anthology of cowboy poetry and would like to use a
photograph of a cowboy theme for the cover.  There are no a-priori
limitations on colour vs. B & W, size or aspect ratio, format (negative,
transparency, electronic), nominal quality (i.e., sharpness, tonal range,
etc.) - all I'm looking for is something eye-catching that would reflect the
theme.

If anyone on the LUG is interested, please contact me at
editor@frontenachouse.com and I'll send more details.

Thanks, David Scollard

Replies: Reply from vonohlen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Cowboy-theme photo wanted)