Subject: [Leica] Photographing Anything (Everything)
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Jan 22 08:52:35 2007

Well such a discussion, and after spending the better part of my Monday
morning reading it (lord knows why I waste my time like this), I can only
point out one simple tenant.  The meaning of an image comes from how it is
used.  Any meaning given to the act of photographing is based on
speculation about the potential use of the derived image.  This should
clear up the problem of photographing anything controversial.  Whether or
not someone has the stomach for it is another issue.

Chris S.
www.imagebrooklyn.com
"if you don't know where your going, any road will get you there"