Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW or SAW
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 22 13:06:45 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Didier. You bring up
some interesting points.

First, PAW or SAW: I do wonder, at times, if I'm "over posting." I
find it difficult to pick just one-a-week. And often when folks look
through the alts they pick others; which I find interesting and
educational.

Second, L1000086: It was my pick because, for me, while it wasn't the
most traditionally beautiful or technically stunning; I found it to
be the most interesting in terms of photographic content. By which I
mean content which is not easily transmitted with words or any other
media. YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com