Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW or SAW
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 22 13:20:56 2007

George

paw or saw - personally I find it a good exercise to chose one picture only.
So far, I had a hard time to decide which one I should take, each week. The
other pictures I liked are not lost, they'll come into other web albums. But
it's true every one would make another selection, and more pictures create
more comments - and more learning effects.

Didier

Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 03)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: PAW or SAW)