Subject: [Leica] M8 Battery Redux
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Jan 23 03:44:26 2007

I have the 30mm F-Distagon, 40mm Super Angulon, 80mm Xenotar, 90mm
Apo-Symmar Macro, and the 180mm Tele Xenar.  All with electronic
shutters, apertures and who knows what else.  So far, and after several
years. I've never had a problem with them and use them quite a bit
except for the 90mm.

<http://www.hemenway.com/DarkDayAcadia/>

Jim