Subject: [Leica] Drowning in digital files
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Jan 23 17:22:13 2007

Richard - that's exactly the way I view the making of images, the
ability to crop straighten etc are basic needs - but heavy
manipulation should be last resort, if there is no alternative, or
you are creating an artistic piece.

I know people will jump on my head but I like to work in JPEG, for me
obtaining the image is important, what happens afterwards is not.

Hugh

Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Drowning in digital files)