Subject: [Leica] My M8 is ready to ship
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 24 08:09:56 2007

Having the M8 for less than a week - all that Brian has said holds
for me as well. Except: "Get it and don't look back." It seems that
many of us who've jumped in on the M8 consider the quirks quite OK in
trade for returning to use a precision range finder and Leica M glass
to achieve digital capture. Others find the quirks unacceptable. The
difficulty lies in determining which you will be - as it seems that
the two schools of thought stand very far apart. I'm sure that some
M8 user would let you have theirs for a week or two - :~) - not.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] My M8 is ready to ship)