Subject: [Leica] img: Rory
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jan 24 18:06:32 2007

Bill,
I like very much the high key look of the image and the overall softness of
the image with the sharpness underneath.  The pose is very effective in
showing the lady but something is missing, possibly the crop into more of a
square or maybe more off center.  Take a look at the negative and go with
your heart.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com