Subject: [Leica] Re: Mark's comment on Camera life
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Wed Jan 24 18:24:22 2007

Mark Rabiner wrote, in part,
  <Perhaps it turns out that my real point is it is not how well gear
progresses; But how well we progress using our gear..>

      Well said! I'm sure that there are still many thousands of
photographers who are still shooting with older Leicas and other cameras
dating back to the time when dirt was invented.
  Hank Kellner
  NYC