Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital ICE
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu Jan 25 08:44:29 2007

Does digital ICE reduce the sharpness in scanning as well as
eliminating the dust spots? I have started scanning a lot of color
negatives with my Dimage 5400 film scanner and I seem to notice a
slight deterioration in sharpness when ICE is used. Is it my
imagination? Scanning with ICE takes about 4 times longer than
scanning without ICE.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Digital ICE)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Digital ICE)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Digital ICE)