Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital ICE
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jan 25 14:40:57 2007

Hi,
I use the Minolta 5400 always with digital ice. I haven't noticed any
softens. Actually it is razor sharp. But I must admit I never really
tested it.
In my opinion digital ice is a blessing. It is the main reason why I
upgrade to the 5400 and the Epson 4990. It makes life so much easier.
Now if it would work with silver negatives it would be even more perfect.

--
Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Digital ICE)