Subject: [Leica] more family snaps
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Jan 25 15:28:52 2007

George:

>Both nicely done. I like the way you're using the figures in the
>background. Both feel just a bit "over-lit" for my taste. I prefer
>the more natural lighting in "Spelling with Grandma" and "Lil' Bratz
>Laptop."

Thanks!  I've been playing with multiple flashes and fill lights.  Both of
the ones I posted were with entirely natural light.  (I checked the EXIF
data to make sure my memory was correct.)

Both of these were entirely with artificial light.

http://canid.com/newest/spelling_with_grandma.html

http://canid.com/newest/lil_bratz_laptop.html

Thanks for the feedback.  I really appreciate it.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] more family snaps)