Subject: [Leica] LUG Book Update, and a Question for the Contributors
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Jan 26 16:04:23 2007

Jim:

>If there are no objections about this from the book's photographers, I will
>change the retail price to $60 hardcover/$50 paperback on February 1, with
>profits going to Project H.O.M.E. That gives anyone on the LUG who hasn't
>ordered a copy a few days to do so for at-cost rates.  I will also ask
>blurb.com to donate their profits from the book sale for this as well (the
>PR alone should more than compensate them for the loss of LUG book profits.)

An excellent idea, Jim.  Thanks again for organizing this.  Since you're the
driving force behind the book, I'd say give the profits to whatever group
you'd like.  Except the PLUG.  They have too many commandments.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] LUG Book Update, and a Question for the Contributors)