Subject: [Leica] www.cameraleather.com
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jan 26 06:26:27 2007

No, I decided that I will give him 9 months (as I have waited that long to
get other things back that were out for repair). I guess I got my hopes up
when it put on his web site that it would be anywhere from 3 days to 3
weeks. At least the camera CLA guys let you know that it will be 3-5 months
so you don't get your hopes up. Both of my Nikon S2 bodies are in the shop,
as is a Canon 7. I typically use these meterless cameras when I am fiddling
with the zone system. I still have three meterless RF's but don't use them
as often because they gouge my eyeglasses. :-0

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/