Subject: [Leica] IMG: First snow
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 26 09:37:11 2007

Thanks Len, you're welcome
here are a Blackbird and a Blue-tit in Winter and a Greenfinch shot with
a Zeiss 2.8/135 and a Tamron 3.5/200mm respectively.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3361_edited_1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3731_edited_1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3749_edited_1.jpg.html

When I get something done , I'm sure I'll find something with a Zeiss
Tele-Tessar 4/200mm (Rollei mount for their SL35) and a Rollei 2.8/105mm
(QBM) (a little short , perhaps, but it turns into the equivalent of
almost 170mm on a 20D , retains the aperture of 2.8 and it's only about
the size of a standard 50mm)
Douglas

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: First snow)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: First snow)