Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portrait of an Old Salt
From: wmrav at triad.rr.com (William Ravenel)
Date: Sat Jan 27 16:13:13 2007

I ran into the daughter of a guy I used to go to sea with in the 80s
this week and remembered a photo I'd taken of her father. He died
about ten years ago and I thought she'd like a print. I hadn't seen
this image in a long time, but was pretty sure I could find it. I
don't have the best filing system, just slide and negative sleeves in
loose leaf binders. After some searching I found it and was happy to
see that it was better than I'd remembered. I think its a pretty good
portrait of a man in his environment. I plan to surprise his daughter
with a print next week.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Will+R/people/Ted_small.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/3cqhrr>

Thanks for looking.