Subject: [Leica] Image: Album 10...Graffiti or Street Art?
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jan 28 01:24:22 2007

Hank - interesting shots:

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/Album+10/29Door+Dog
> +NYC.jpg.html

I think this one needs a live animal or person to act as the foil,
and give it relevance

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/Album+10/75LA+Planet
> +NYC.jpg.html

This one really says something when you connect the words in the
caption to the garbage on the street, and I am intrigued with the
open cellar door

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix/Album+10/25Pope+John
> +Paul+II.jpg.html

Here the person gives it scale, without that it would just be a
picture of a picture

To have a chance of making spectacular shots in these locations, I
think you would have to be patient and wait around for it to happen.
I do not have that patience, but I know a photographer on the Street
Photography site who will invest a good hour at a particular location
to see what turns up, and he gets some great stuff.

Good luck

Hugh