Subject: [Leica] My www.cameraleather.com M4-2
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 28 12:05:14 2007

Like DAG, I just have to adjust my expectations on when it will likely be
finished. I used to dread the prospect of my vulcanite or leather coming
loose. Now it is an opportunity for a complete makeover. I just wish he had
more earthtone sorts of colors (olive green instead of emerald green, etc.).
But they are still conservative compared to some of the Rollei 35
commemerative models. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com