Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 4 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jan 28 12:43:50 2007

Thanks Don, Jim and Luis,

Don ... I'm glad you suggested that. I guess you could tell I was a
little unsure about these. There was something in them that I liked,
but I hadn't succeeded in pulling it out. It was something abstract
that I felt was there. I felt that when I saw them, before I took
them, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Jim, the Summitar _is_ a very underestimated lens. I liked it like
that (before) because it allowed me to pick one up at a decent price.

The bokeh can get dominating when you shoot it wide-open at close
focus, but once you get the hang of it, it is a nice lens, no doubt
about it.

Thanks all!
Daniel