Subject: [Leica] Help! New TriX in HC110B
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jan 28 22:00:00 2007

For a 400 speed film, I mostly develop HP5+ in HC110 (H),
but checking back through my developing notes, I see "Good
neg" comments with Tri-X @ E.I. 400 in HC110 (B) @ 68F
for 5 minutes.

I scan negs, so I try avoid a dense negative. For a little more
control and forgiveness with a longer souping time, I'd suggest
experimenting with HC110 (H) with a gentle agitation regimen.

The photo.net archives have oodles of good info on different
development schemes for most of the popular films.

Hope that helps.

Scott