Subject: [Leica] First M8 experience
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 29 10:08:26 2007

Interesting examples. Clearly the fine detail resolution of the M8
beats the 1Ds. Many of the colors rendered by the M8 also appear more
natural to me. However the color balance in the M8 appears off. The
fringing in this example truly is a problem and I wonder how
underexposing a bit would have worked in this situation.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com