Subject: [Leica] First M8 experience
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 29 10:12:06 2007

I had the same thought before purchasing my 5D. Glad I didn't wait
because I've had a year and half of wonderful photography with it.
And the price has not come down in anywhere near the degree you
suggest. I keep waiting for the price of the DMR, used or otherwise,
to come down. Doesn't seem to be doing so yet (how long has that dog
been out playing?) ;~) Before purchasing the M8 I also monitored the
RD1 prices - also not coming down in the degrees you suggest.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:First M8 experience)