Subject: [Leica] quick release plates
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:01:52 2007

George,

Really the best QR for the Leica M was made by that chap in Vermont
whose shop burned down a few years ago, He was the
guy who made "The Rose" battery switch for  the  M6 and on Leicas.

I had one of  his QR setups but loaned  it to a friend who died a few
months later.  The appears to be no way to get it back from
his estate.

Jerry