Subject: [Leica] visoflex help
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 2 00:00:37 2007

Dear fellow Lug folk. I must again request the expert help of my fellow
Leica people. I will shortly have a Visoflex II body with a
Visoflex III eye level finder. Purportedly this will fit on my M7.

Would you folks please tell me exactly what I need to acquire to take some
close up type shots? I had in mind flowers etc, perhaps
to 1:2 magnification?

Can I use an existing M mount fifty or others?  Do I need any adaptor or
extension tube to make this work?

I'm very confused as I know some LTM lens fit on some Visoflex versions.

Thanks again. This is such a great community with a wealth of expertise
amongst the alcohol and weather posts ;-)

Cheers

Hoppy

Shooting with a Rolleicord today!

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] visoflex help)