Subject: [Leica] IMG: more panoramas with a hacked up Kodak
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Feb 2 17:29:53 2007

More photos taken with the modified Kodak 2C.  It is now a Kodak 2C"SW" with
a 90mm f/6.8 Optar sitting in the front standard.
Fence with dead creeping vines.
http://tinyurl.com/yqdnzv

These following two are views up the Schyulkill River from the Walnut St.
Bridge.
http://tinyurl.com/yu9c5n       http://tinyurl.com/yu22ev

This is an underside view of the trestle which crosses over Walnut St. at
about 31st St.
http://tinyurl.com/yr9tew

Another of the trestle, this time a vertical.
http://tinyurl.com/2apb2u

I didn't go too far into the photos just testing out the camera.  I exposed
Portra 800 in hopes of finding any light leaks.  Today was cloudy as well
and that high speed film definitely allowed me to stop down more for the
large panoramas.

Phil

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] IMG: more panoramas with a hacked up Kodak)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: more panoramas with a hacked up Kodak)