Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Feb 3 09:07:27 2007

Wade:

>I promise to shut up about this stuff soon

Please don't.  Put lightroom in the subject, and if somebody isn't
interested, that person can then easily ignore the thread.  I appreciate
reading people's insights into Lightroom.

I think that I'm of the "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" camp.  I'm
perfectly happy with my Bridge/PS workflow, so I'll probably keep that for
the time being.  But I'm reading info about Lightroom with interest, just in
case I discover that I am missing out on the next silver bullet.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Lightroom & Bridge)