Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's pic
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Feb 3 12:18:37 2007

Many thanks about my snow scene pic.

You are right about monitors and prints.
I am ALWAYS disappointed by my lightjet prints after editing on a monitor.
Even after soft proofing and trying to make adjustments for the
reduced dynamic range, a print always seems disappointing after
viewing on a high quality monitor.

Remember the feeling of looking at well-exposed slide with a loupe and
light table?

cheers,
Eric