Subject: [Leica] planars and vinyl v. CD
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 3 12:37:51 2007

For a digital collection of 1-9, Inbal is at the top of my list. I grew up
on Haitink and Solti, and like Kubelik much more than the critics do. I
think Barbirolli is the only one who got the 6th right. And Bernstein's 7th
on Columbia (Sony) is pretty blood-curdling.

I'll keep my eyes open for the others you list.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/