Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Feb 3 19:27:08 2007

Robert & Eric,

I have run the Lightroom Beta 4 on my year-old Dell 4700 with no trouble,
but I only loaded a few images, one at a time, to get some experience with
the software.  With all of the images that Eric loaded at one time, could he
have just overwhelmed either his computer or the software?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA