Subject: [Leica] New to Group
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Feb 5 19:12:35 2007

Welcome, Fred. It's a wonderful on-line community and I'm sure that you will
soon be immersed in good pictures, advice and the odd
bit of silliness for fun. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Doubly so as it's all Leica gear. Still we are hardly ever
rude to those members who have strayed from the true path ;-) Just kidding.
Everyone loves seeing images irrespective of the
equipment.

Cheers
Hoppy