Subject: [Leica] Gallery update - you're invited
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Feb 6 03:05:59 2007

Alex, I don't know your process. Not too many people limited to 600 pixels
these days. My stuff is resized and re-sampled from a
print resolution(360dpi) for me to a 90 dpi for a post. So I end up with
about ~1000 pixels on the long side. So the gallery will
display a smaller version of your upload and clicking on full size will give
a better appreciation when folks want a closer look. I
love those gnarled trees of yours from that angle.
Cheers
Hoppy