Subject: [Leica] Visoflex help
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Feb 6 16:28:28 2007

Mark,

I guess the word hasn't gotten around yet. KEH is selling a black
65mm for $725 (EX+) and a silver one for $364 (BGN).

I'd love to see somebody make a Visoflex IV. But the prism alone has
to be worth $200. I was given an old Viso I that was so bad you
couldn't see through it. So I took it apart. The prism had 50 years
worth of dust on it. Cleaned it up like new. Perfect. But holding the
raw prism in your hand was like holding the Hope diamond. A real
thing of beauty.

I'll bet if we wanted we could have everything made pretty cheap in
China. I'll bet that's Leica's next step though.

Len