Subject: [Leica] Visoflex help
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Feb 6 18:29:01 2007

The 65 was the most expensive viso lens I bought: more than the 200 and
280 together and more than 400 or 560 separately if you split the price
of the televit.  I think there is a 180 that's rare and worth a buck or
two.  But the 65 has been tricky to find for a while, particularly the
later black version.