Subject: [Leica] M8 at ISO 2500
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue Feb 6 17:17:48 2007

Hi Guys,
I tried the M8 at ISO 1250 and adjusting the EV to compensate in low
light. The results were quite muddy after processing. I found the
Silky Pix adjustments with ISO 2500 were a better result -
illustrated by the picture. So, in a pinch in darkness, I now would
use ISO 2500 instead of fiddling with ISO 1250 and trying to adjust
the EV to avoid noise.
Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong)