Subject: [Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Feb 7 04:45:13 2007

At 05:54 PM 2/6/2007, you wrote:
>Must admit, the 50 asph 'lux catches my eye.
>
>Eric

Eric -

The price on the list I got from Leica for the 50 Asph. is
$2031.  B&H's price is $2795.  It's almost not worth the trouble of
sending in the proof of purchase and getting it approved by Leica
when I could order the lens from B&H and have it tomorrow if I wanted
it :-(  I don't think it would be worth buying and re-selling as used.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] a sleazy lens purchase?)